Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Monday, August 8, 2011

Just what is life?

Today I did some research on my physical condition. Severe edema of the legs.

Alcohol abuse for 3 straight years.

Hepatitis when I was 13...adding to the issues.

My liver is failing.

If I don't do something now, I will die. As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow.

I can see all the signs.

Nobody is here to help me.

They all NEED me.

They can't help.

So I am heading back to the cabin.

With a plan.

And one last ditch effort to save myself.

It's just God and Me.

I pray for the strength to reclaim my life, and to heal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that Eric, I hope you get well and you must not die...you'll get well, ok? Just don't lose the strength and hope..

    ReplyDelete