Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I found him there.

I found God in nature. That's where we talk. I have a connection with the birds and the animals and God's creation. We talk to each other. Well, at least I talk to them. :) On some level, I understand them. And they seem at times to know me. The only reason I have been so blessed with so many amazing photographs is because they and God wanted me to see and to have them. I know that sounds bizarre, but I know it, I can feel it, and I have been blessed unlike anyone else who goes there. The things I have seen and photographed. Others I know keep asking me how, when, where did you get that?

The incredible things that have been shown to me. The scenes I've witnessed. Some of it just because of persistence and time. But there is an almost intangible force at work. A force that I can now almost feel and understand.

That has renewed my faith. It was the only way God could reach me. All of the pain in my life and the job from hell being the last straw, led me there. As if directed by God himself to GO and see, and to believe.

And I went.

And I saw.

And I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment