Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Averted Vision

It's a technique you can use with your eyes, to intentionally focus slightly aside of the thing you want to see. What it does is allow the more light sensitive areas of your retina to capture more of the scene. Especially good when looking at stars, or dim objects.

For me, for the last few years...

I have been using this.

To see the better parts of life more clearly. To look away from the center. To be able to see things that otherwise would not have been as clear.

One thing about averted vision.

You have to look away from what you want to see. Just by a hair.

In the process, you have to look away from those things that can distract you.

For me, that means.

My father.

My ex wife.

They have their needs.

And they are not in line with mine.

Let me make this abundantly clear.

I do not care about your needs, Dad. Not at all.

I do not care about your needs, my ex wife. Not at all.

I have born the burden for too many years.

I am averting my vision.

To see what I need to see.

And neither of you are in view.

No comments:

Post a Comment