Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Good versus Evil

Been pondering and discussing this subject a lot lately, with close friends.

And it has been the definition of my life.

Some of the evil I battled was within myself at one time. Ferreting out demons that plagued me.

But now, it has grown to be so much larger than that.

I am at the center of a circle.

With an encroaching horde of barbarians. Looking to lay me low. And not just me. Attacking those who have befriended me. Those who support me. Those who love me.

In the last few months and weeks my eyes have been opened to it.

And they are ramping up their efforts. Becoming bolder. Attacking. Openly.

Trying to take all the good. And destroy it. For their selfish ends

In the last few years, I have been painfully looking for the right path.

When I make a mistake in judgment, or try to take control, the universe kicks my ass. Of late, in a huge, unmistakable way.

I am still waking up to what this is all about. Trying to learn to see what the right choices are

For me and my life. My future. And how that relates to the people I love.

Clearly now there are signs everywhere. I am picking up on them. Understanding what is going on. What people are doing and why.

And inevitably, my conclusion is very simple.

There is a battle being waged. A test of wills, but more than that.

A test of faith and of love, and of the combined power of loving friends.

I am now aware.

And I now see.

And my answer to evil is simple.

Dead silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment