Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Choices.

After my recent public revelation of my own failure as a human being to do the right thing when I was tested, I wanted to follow up on that a bit.

I know full well, that most if not everyone has done things they are ashamed of. Or things they knew were wrong.

So, for all of you out there.

If you were a boss and played favorites, and kept good people down....

If you were afraid of competition, so you ratted out a friend to make yourself look better.

If you cheated on your spouse or your girlfriend or boyfriend.

If you hurt someone.

If you did things you regret. If you did things you know in your heart that were wrong.

Come clean.

Let it out.

Take the slings and arrows. Answer for what you have done.

Because we all have done the same. We have all failed.

Only by admitting what we are as flawed human beings can we become closer to one another.

There is forgiveness and redemption in this world.

Some will not. Some will run away and hide because what we have done and admitted scares them. Because it forces them to face what they have done.

When we can bear all of ourselves, without fear. We can heal. We can become closer to those we love and care about.

Because none of us live without sin.

Only those who deny it are the ones who suffer the most.

1 comment:

  1. If you think this is "funny", and have only the tiniest balls to be able to check a box to make your point, then why not grow a real pair, and say what you feel?

    Then again, I don't really want to hear it. Because my friends and people I respect would fucking tell me off to my face. And I'd take it. And I'd argue with you if I felt you were wrong.

    I have respect for a board member I knew on the other site who posted that she was not at all happy with my blog. That she disagreed with me. That she was disheartened. She at least cared enough to offer her opinion. I greatly respect that. Even if I don't agree with her point of view.

    ReplyDelete