Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

For any who read here...

My apologies.

This is my "safe" place to vent, but I have done far too much of it.

And I express anger, when I am hurting the most.

And I am hurting. Badly.

I am lonely and isolated.

I have so many obstacles and burdens to overcome that it saps every bit of energy I can muster.

I have not known peace, security or a stable life now in over a decade.

Yes, over 10 years.

And it has taken everything I have. All the strength I possess, to merely survive.

Please forgive me for my outbursts and my anger.

At times, I don't know what to do anymore. So I let it all out.

You deserve better from me than that.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean...I was told today that I am way too impulsive and nervous (which apparently triggers instinctive reactions in people) and that I speak my mind and that's what ticks some people off and I am left alone in the end.
    I don't filter or refine my thoughts often too.

    Also it is a human cultural nature to doubt victims too.
    Only it mostly takes most people to have to walk in someone else shoes to finally understand and often it even turns worse than the ones they criticize.

    ReplyDelete