Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You can't touch me.

You try.

From a distance. You tell me not to give up hope.

Keep at it!

So proud of you!

But you never touch me.

You sit there, miles away. A huge empty chasm between you and I.

All of you, my friends.

I am on a Highway To Hell, as my friends AC/DC sing about.

I've turned the ignition. The car is started.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

In the comfort of your fucking homes.

Watch me burn.

Enjoy the fireworks.

Have a great time.

Welcome to hell, motherfuckers.

Let me show you around.

Oh, that's right. You have your own life. Dare not touch the flame.

Or reach out your hand.

Oh, and you who claim to love me?

Put the fuck up, or shut up.

If you cannot be with me. If you have a million excuses.

Fuck off.

I have got better things to do.

People NEVER fail to disappoint me.

No comments:

Post a Comment