Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Saturday, August 21, 2010

If I were you.....

My father told me this evening, among many other things.

"If I were you, and had lived what you lived, I would be dead by now"

Exactly right, dad.

They just haven't buried me yet.

I've reached my limit of what I will endure.

Big changes coming.

My dad is going to pray for me.

News flash, dad.

God is dead. He doesn't exist. You can pray to him all you want, but your prayers will fall on non-existent, deaf ears.

3 comments:

  1. Someone has told me the same, years ago I believe. Don't remember who it was though.

    I sometimes feel like undead and trying to fight what cannot be fought.
    Somebody was blackmailing and harassing me lately, who thinks he has a power and can do anything.

    An online friend told me that those people were there since the beginning of a time and that it's something I can never defeat...

    But I am not letting the history to be repeated, it has to come full circle and I won't fear it.

    And perhaps you should stand up too, after what you had to endure, you know who you are and you shouldn't let yourself to be buried...not after it all...I wish you to solve this and to find a new home and something to survive on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Leo.

    I know you've had a very hard time of things too, and I thank you very much for this comment. I also wish you the best in your pursuits.

    -Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Eric

    I can just only hope it all comes to a good ending eventually, even if things don't look like so..for now

    ReplyDelete