Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ramblings....

I have now made already two extended trips to the Catskill mountains, at my cabin.

I have invited my lady and my best friends to join me if they could.

No takers.

I have gone to the ends of the Earth to be open, inviting and accommodating.

But life is too busy for everyone. Or they simply cannot get away.

So, I do this alone. As it always is.

At least I have my two dogs and the hummingbirds at the feeders. The winds and rain and the fog coming off the lake in the mornings.

I am trying to count my blessings.

But I would much rather count them with someone here next to me.

Someone to talk to.

To cook for.

To hug.

To share.

No comments:

Post a Comment