Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I've lost enough. Paid enough dues.

It ends now.

I will lose no more. I will not sacrifice any more of my life, my remaining possessions.

I won't give more so that others can live comfortably or be happy.

I am laying down a gauntlet.

If you want more from me, you will have to kill me to get it.

And I will fight to the death for what I have left.

Be forewarned.

I have nothing left in this world to lose.

Take that to heart. Realize what that means.

I am the man who can be the best friend you ever knew. The best partner. The best lover.

But for those of you who think I exist for you. That I need to be something you want me to be.

For those who think that they can change me.

For those who feel that they can influence me or intimidate me.

You are going to lose.

I told my ex-wife years ago, that you don't want me as an enemy.

Because you will have to kill me to stop me.

And I meant.

Every word.

No matter what. There is no one on this Earth who can keep me on my knees.

I am.

Defiance.

And I am willing to give all. I am willing to risk it all.

So for those of you who want to offer ultimatums. Or threats. Take heed.

The power of the nature and the world around me, all living things, lives inside of me.

You cannot conquer the life force of nature.

That lives in me.

I am one with the birds. The butterflies. The trees.

And they have been here for millions of years.

Woe to you who challenge that kind of power.

So be forewarned and be prepared.

You have never known anyone like me.

I have the strength of nature and the living world in my veins.

And you cannot win. You never will.

For the birds are my allies. The trees, my shelter. The cool winds of Autumn rejuvenate me. The force of all living things pulses in my soul.

And I will not yield.

No comments:

Post a Comment