Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Somewhere....

Somewhere in my many sealed boxes that sit in this house is a fossil I collected as a child.

Somewhere in that pile are all of my clothes.

Somewhere in there, I might be able to find that hummingbird feeder that needs to be put out for my feathered friends.

Somewhere, at the Cabin in the still frozen garage sits the kitchen table I used to have dinners at with my daughter.

Somewhere in my boxes, are all the cards my kids gave me for my birthdays.

Somewhere.

Somewhere in the carted up, boxed up and stored remnants of the years past is my life.

The few precious things I have left are sealed and stored. Waiting for their owner to open up and fill a home, a yard and a life that sits on hold.

They have been in boxes and storage sheds for far too long.

My wind chimes need to feel the breeze and sing their song.

My bird feeders need to be hung so that my friends can enjoy their seed.

My gorgeous rocks and minerals need to be on shelves so that others can marvel at their beauty and the millions of years it took for their creation.

My life needs to be opened up, and set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment