Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Sunday, May 29, 2011

To be held

Loneliness has been a part of my life now for years. I have had no one to hold, and no one to hold me. For a very long time.

You start to starve for it. You weaken without it.

For the longest time now, I have found solace in my photography. In being out there. In talking with my friends, online.

And no matter what. Nothing takes the place of simple human touch. Of arms around me. Of a gentle stroking of my skin.

The hardest part of the last few years is not the stresses of alimony, my lack of a job or a home.

It is the silence.

And the absence of a hug.

To be held.

3 comments:

  1. Your a good looking man who can find someone , when your ready you will find....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know that feeling, but sooner or later the situation will change, you will not be alone forever, I am sure of that. Neither will me. In fact it seems for me it may happen soon. I plan to move out, I was supposed to already, but many obstacles still wait to solve, I was hoping the court would be stopped, it is the thing which keeps me down here, I wish it hasn't even started in first place now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready. But she has to be one very strong woman. To deal with all this pain and heartache.

    ReplyDelete