Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Monday, June 28, 2010

Let's Stir The Pot. No, lets fucking obliterate it.

This is going to be a really tough one to read. So, if you are family or close and are afraid of what I may say, then back out now.

I have totally fucking had it with my life as it now stands.

For months now, I have been alternating between wallowing in self pity, and striking out with optimism for my photography, and my writing.

But the world. My world. Has come down to this.

I have to fight for my future.

And there will be casualties. But I am determined, and nobody, and nothing, will stand in my way. So help me, God.

I have stopped the descent into hell and into depression. And I have finally done what I need to do. What I have had to do, all these years, to survive.

I am fucking angry as hell. And I am not going to take it anymore.

I am not going to accept my situation as what I have to deal with. Or be patient. Or pray. Or get on my fucking knees and beg for some divine help.

I am going to act.

And that means I may have to be a bastard at times to some.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY will control me or my future.

I have tremendous obstacles to overcome. And burdens to shed.

So expect some drastic changes coming from me.

I am going to look to move from where I am to another part of the country.

I am going to find work in a field that is rewarding and profitable enough to start over.

And it will be painful. And it will mean that things get sacrificed in order to do so.

But I am weary of being the man people feel sorry for, or people expect to be.

It's my life. It's now or never. I ain't gonna live forever.

So, get with me.

Or get the fuck out of my way.

Because if you don't, I will run you down.

Had. Enough.

You are either with me. Or you are my enemy.

Because if I do not do this now. I will not make it. And I refuse to die. And I refuse to go down without one hell of a fucking fight.

Bring. It. On.

No comments:

Post a Comment