Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taking the chance.

In my life, I have opted for the long shot.

I have met with rejection after rejection in applying for jobs in my field of expertise.

So, I dedicated myself to nature photography. What I love. What I am good at.
And I work hard to make it a reality.

But what I want in my life, is for someone to take that kind of chance on me.

To go all-in.

To risk it all to win.

With me as their partner.

And here I sit, and wait, and wonder.

Will there ever be a woman so inclined?

Will she decide that I am worth the risk?

I can only hope.

But it takes tremendous strength and hope to make that kind of leap.

I realize that.

I have the advantage. I have already lost it all in my life.

So, I don't fear what may come, because there is nothing worse that anyone can do to me.

I anxiously await a person who is willing to do the same.

And to join me.

For what a life it would be.

Risking it all to win. Together.

To dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment