Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I love free expression.

In the last few days and weeks, I've been able to be the catalyst for an exposure of what people truly are. To show what they are truly like. And the starkness of that realization is not lost on many.

I used to belong to a support site where people helped each other through very hard times.

When I admitted and confessed something I had done, and looked for support there, I was reviled.

And then, someone had the audacity to post that they missed me.

And the owners and the mods went into full gear. They pulled out all the stops. They had to denigrate me in the most powerful possible way.

But their accusations fell on deaf ears. Because those who know me called bullshit. And they couldn't stand it.

Could. Not. Stand. It.

So they and their sycophantic minions joined the fray.

And since that time, I have had many people tell me how they cannot believe how vicious these people are.

You exposed yourself, assholes. I tweaked your ass, and you finally showed everyone what you are made of.

You are the ruling class. The elite. And anyone who dares to challenge you will be cast to the winds.

Your site is safe.

Safe for people who fall in lock step to what you want and worship you.

For others. For those who believe in the free expression of ideas and of opinions?

You are the Soviet ruling class. The dictators. The Juntas.

And everyone sees it.

So, in the end, I have done some good. By poking the Tiger, people got to see the worst of humanity. In the ones they trusted.

I have failed. I have done wrong in my life.

But what has been so starkly revealed is that there are those who feel that they are better than all of us. And that they can rule with an iron fist.

So long as you agree with them, you are okay.

But if you do not. You are cast out as one of the undesirables. And they will rally the rest of the weak minded to do their bidding.

Sleep well, tonight. All of you that have taken up that call.

Stalin. Hitler. Mousellini, Pol Pot.

They are all so very proud of you.

1 comment:

  1. You're so on the money. I actually once saw a thread where a posted said something like, 'Oh, I always thought your name was Deeply SAcred, but that would fit too' and all these other people chimed in to agree. And she just posted smiley faces and pretended to be humble. A row of puking smilies would be perfect here.

    ReplyDelete