Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Saturday, March 19, 2011

When do you know?

If your life is worth working for, worth living.

Or worth giving up on.

So many mixed emotions.

I have been struggling for so long now, I don't seem to know any other way.

There are things that give me hope and promise.

Then, there are realities, which make me realize I may never be able to break the shackles the hold me to the ground.

I am tired of this.

I have paid every bit of the dues I owe.

In work. In life.

I will not settle for a life of hellish bullshit just to pay the bills, to pay those I owe.

Because I owe no one.

I paid that price, in sweat, tears and blood.

Time for me and for my life.

It's been nearly 53 years.

I've done my time in hell.

No more.

No comments:

Post a Comment