Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Feeling the pain.

Lately, I have been giving it my all.

Applying to job openings in IT. 25 more applications now in the last month alone. Any responses? Nope. Any interest? Nope.

I have had it. Totally.

I am 52 years old. I have more ability, intelligence, talent and capability than any 3 rookies they hire to do the job.

But that doesn't matter.

I have no degree. I am old. And I am totally and completely unwanted by corporate America.

Fed up.

Yep, I am feeling the pain.

I have so many obligations. Lifetime alimony. My own bills. No place to live that I can call my own. Time running out here, as my father needs to sell this house.

The pressure is overwhelming. The stress, over the top.

So, what do I do?

I talk to my mom. She passed almost 2 years ago now.

And what does she tell me?

She says "I believe in you. Follow your dreams".

I love you mom.

And I will. And I am.

Until I die.

When I can see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment