Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Monday, November 22, 2010

What I miss...

Most of all, in this life that I now lead.

The feeling of someone's arms around me.

To be held.

To be touched.

When someone gives me a hug now, it's like lightning ripping through my body. To feel the touch of another human being. After spending so very long without it.

I want to melt.

I spend so much time being hard, tough and resilient. To be held is something so powerful that I can't overcome the feelings.

You don't know how badly you miss that until you live without it for years.

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling as well, I have not been hugged much in my life, but when it came this year I thought it was wonderful, because I had nobody hug me for like 6 years or anything.
    Some people can't imagine it, yet it is daily life for me, or now you...

    ReplyDelete