Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Thursday, November 18, 2010

You know me.

You love me because you see my heart and my kindness.

You hate me because I speak my mind, unafraid.

You abandon me when I let you down.

You fear me because I am willing to risk all that most hold dear, to truly live.

You worry about me because you see my pain.

You thrill with me when I get an amazing photo.

You cry with me when I fall to my knees.

You see me. You know me.

Because I am you, holding up a mirror.

Showing you what you could be.

What you could lose.

How you can suffer.

How you can find incredible joy and beauty.

What it means to be human.

To the core of our existence.

What it means to feel the very worst.

And to hope for the very best.

To never quit.

To search for peace.

And to see that sunrise.

One more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment