Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Thursday, November 18, 2010

People worry about me.

My dad, some of my friends. My ex. My brothers. My kids.

Okay, lets get something clear here.

Notice to all of you.

This is MY life.

Get that?

Clear on that one?

And nothing you can do. Nothing you can say.

Will change that.

See, I paid the price. I paid with all I have.

I gave all of my life. My work. My money. My efforts. For you.

And now.

It's MY time.

And I will live as I will.

And nothing. Nothing. Not you, not anyone will stop me.

That may mean this is a short trip.

But I will LIVE, for once in my life.

And anyone and everyone else who thinks I owe them something. Let me tell you.

Dues paid in full.

You are on your own.

As am I.

And nothing, in heaven or hell, will stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment