Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Thursday, July 22, 2010

From the very depths of my soul...

I want to scream.

I want to have the force of a hurricane emanate from my lungs.

To have lightning bolts fly from my fingertips.

To summon all the forces around me and channel them into one enormous burst of energy.

To cleanse all this pain in me.

I want to stand on a hilltop in a raging thunderstorm, my arms stretched to the heavens and just let out the most powerful force that I can.

I want so desperately for mother nature to take away this pain. To let me unleash it into the skies while a violent storm rages all around me.

Let my rage and my fear, my pain and my loss, join with that force of nature..

And set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment