Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Future...

Is in my hands.

On Sunday, I fly to California for a second round of job interviews.

If I nail this one, I get a great job with a good company.

Only thing is, I have to relocate. I have to move 900 miles South of here.

And in so doing, I have to leave behind all that I love.

Friends, Family. The refuge. The other places I go with my cameras.

It's freedom. Independence. The ability to live on my own again, self sufficient.

As with everything in my life..

The price.

Is to be paid in blood and tears.

Someday. It is my hope, that I can stop giving all I have to get what I need.

2 comments:

  1. Miami area? I fly between California and Miami on a monthly basis...You will find nice places to shoot there too. The keys, the everglades...nature abounds everywhere and with your talent you will find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably the Atlanta area. I know there will be great places to shoot, just hours from where I would be. That would be fabulous.

    It's the people I will miss, more than anything. :(

    ReplyDelete