Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's like this.

I've often wondered.

Many women have dated me. A few have been in long term relationships with me.

None worked out.

I am now 52.

Here's how it goes.

You want a great man?

You want someone who will love you forever?

Who will hold you close?

Who gives the best hugs?

Who can cook like a master chef?

Intelligent. Funny. And yes, even still able to perform very well in the bedroom.

This is what it takes.

Just hold the fuck on.

Wrap your arms around me and stay.

You can have all that I offer. You can have the best man you ever knew.

But you have to commit. You have to go for broke.

If you hold on tight.

I will never let you go.

You may not have riches, or fancy vacations. You may not be driving a Lexus.

But you will be loved like you have never known.

No comments:

Post a Comment