Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Friday, January 14, 2011

Tired of being fucked over.

I waffle sometimes into the black of the abyss. I bend and yield under the strain.

I look back at a series of blows and losses that would bring the strongest person to their knees.

And I have been there.

And the view from down there SUCKS.

I've been fucked over in almost every aspect of life. But nothing approaching what my ex-wife did to me.

And I am fucking sick of it.

In a week, I fly to California for a job interview. And I WILL fucking nail it.

And I will stand up once again and take my fucking life back.

Because I am SO fucking tired of eating the dirt.

I may have to leave so much that I love dearly behind.

But I cannot stay here with the chains of indentured servitude and poverty around my neck, taking from me the very life force I have.

I will get the fuck out of here. No matter the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment