Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Monday, January 3, 2011

Not good enough.

The very story of my life.

For my ex wife. I wasn't enough for her. She needed other men.

For the other women I have known. All moved on to someone better than I.

I am not good enough.

Not good enough to love.

Not good enough to stay with.

Not worth the investment, or the chance.

And I got the message.

For all of you, that have moved on. That have found your "true" love.

For those of you for whom standing in life was more important than character, or who the man really is.

Fuck you all.

For you, combined, have so jaded me. So hurt me. So discarded me.

And I deserve better than that.

For a woman who was willing to commit and give her all, I would have been the most amazing, loving partner.

But you all deemed that there are better men out there.

Thanks for that.

I got the message.

I will do the rest of this journey alone. Enjoy your fun, your dinners out, your nice homes, your comfort, your boyfriends and your new husbands.

What you have lost, you can't imagine. But then again, what I have come to realize, is that you deserve what you have.

And I deserve to live the rest of this life alone and destitute. It's just my place in this world.

Guess I better just suck it down.

1 comment:

  1. Don't lose hope Eric, perhaps there is still someone waiting for you. Perhaps you were looking at wrong places....

    ReplyDelete