Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Defiance

My former username, on a board I used to belong to. For over 5 years.

And so fitting. Because I just never quit. And as hard as things get, I will never relent.

At times, just so I can show all the assholes who doubted me in my life can suck it down.

For all of my life. I did what I could in my chosen field, which was IT.

Supercomputing and Scientific Computing, to be exact.

And all during that time, my skills. My ability. Were always overshadowed by my superiors.

Most of them feared me. Because they knew that I was sharper than they were. Able to speak better than they were. Able to write, better than they.

I was an imposing figure. Large of stature, confident, intelligent, sharp, and very well spoken.

They HATED that.

So now, I am a nature photographer. I work with all I have to get the best shots I possibly can.

And my work speaks for itself.

And now, nobody can stand over me and keep me down. They can't say I am not a great performer. They can't stop me from showing what I can do.

My photos speak for themselves.

So, to all of you bosses, superiors, and other insecure assholes who kept me down, all those years.

Fucking SUCK IT DOWN.

Because even if I never make another dime. I have shown what I am capable of. And there is nothing on this Earth you can do to stop me.

Yeah, I am bragging.

In your face, motherfuckers.

You pretenders. With no real talent, just a line of bullshit and a brown nose. You made your way by sucking up.

I made my way by using my talents and ability.

Something you will never have.

I know that I can kick all ass as a photographer. Because I am doing what I love, with an intense passion you will never understand.

You want a paycheck and a life with a great house, a great car, and a wife with DD boobs at your beck and call.

And I want to know what it means to realize my potential. To do what I love. To connect with nature and to show the world what I see, what I feel, and what I experience.

And with any luck at all, to inspire others to do the same.

So, enjoy your nice home, your sexy wife, and the comforts you hold dear.

And I will fight the bitter cold, the wind, and the rain and snow.

To show people what it really means.

To live.

6 comments:

  1. Another victim of the Surviving Infidelity machine? I never dreamed it would be you. Danu too, huh? And here I thought only the unpopular members were treated like shit. It's funny how much crap I'm finding out about that place, now that I've started looking around.

    I didn't know about what went down with you, but I saw the thread you posted. It's disgusting, but par for the course. Deeply Scared is an egomaniac who is obviously still having her wayward ego stroked by the cult of SI. I didn't realize she owned the site, so now it all makes sense. It's a crying shame that site seems to have a reputation for being the be-all end-all of infidelity sites, when she and it are a complete fraud. It's chilling that a cheater would go through the trouble of creating an entire website dedicated to surviving infidelity to use for her own validation. Truly sick. At best, she lacks even an ounce of diplomacy and class.

    I just want to affirm for you that you are in no way imagining it - anyone influential and threatening to the status quo is eventually booted off the site, followed by 20-page threads of gossip and mod worship. Hopefully in the future, enough of these complaints will be found through google for people to know to just stay away.

    Is there some way to shoot you an e-mail? I'd like to let you know of my experience. I don't have any access to my AIM.

    By the way, I love your photograph of 'You're Safe Here". It's just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can email me at ereuter1@comcast.net

    Would be happy to correspond with you.

    And, I could not agree more with what you have said here. You nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you guys
    Sorry to be so late to the party but I just found out (or is that "JFO?!") I got their nail covered boot in MY ass back in November 2011! I don't even know what I posted but they seem to have busted me for 'soliciting' with not even the courtesy if a warning or even a gentle 'hey, maybe you didn't know because you have a perfect record here on SI of good conduct and it's unusual that you did something like this." Just the boot. My IP address, too!
    I was on there for 6 years honestly getting help and in return, in time, helping back. And donating when I could. Model citizen. I think I was busted for talking about a youtube video contest we were in for the 80s band 'Erasure,' which we won, tanky very much and NO thanks to my supposed 'fruends' at SI. MH and DS can kiss my ass. I sent them a message that I was confused as to why I was blocked now because I had no idea I did anything wrong or horribly disfiguring and damaging to SI (it WAS on 'Fun & Games!' Isn't something like that 'fun' or a 'game?!'). What they did was add to their excruciatingly and bizarrely long list of guidelines right after they booted me. That 'no links to voting contests.' It was not in the guidelines before that. I made it my own personal OCD mission to know those guidelines inside n out when I joined. I really was the exact kind of person they claimed to welcome on their site.
    Hurt, betrayed by a friend and a spouse and working through all of it to come out on the other side with 'new deals' with both spouse AND (much later) friend! Not everyone can lay claim to such a feat and I had valuable psychology to share, to the tune of thou$ands at various couselors, too.
    I was a rock solid, chunk of SI gold personnel and they threw me away with no more regard than a chunk of stale bread. Even when I wrote them and apologized for 'whatever it was' and that I was deeply sorry for my mistake and quite 'remorseful' (after all, isn't that the sort of language they understand?!)
    they spat in my face, making a hasty and angry judgement about me, claiming that I should just get an eBay account to peddle my dog products and that all I do on SI is try to sell my stuff. I have never done that! Never once have I posted beautiful photos of nature that most people cannot take with their meager point and shoots (hint, hint! But I LOVE your photography. You should be selling on etsy.com if you aren't already) or one single picture of my porcelain artwork.
    They are just bitter scumballs and it really points directly to the way they managed each other in their relationship. Deeply Scared, my fat ass. Deeply Standing in Shit is more like it. The deep bullshit of everything she is to the core of her Dr Phil-worshipping black heart.
    They do not 'know exactly who I am,' as they said to me so snarkily. For if they did they would be the ones apologizing- to ME.
    'Come in and share- you're safe here.' What a crock of patronizing, condescending, inferior horse crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One by one, they are killing off all the people who made SI what it is today, who put it on the map. That kdny us a real piece of work. I'm sure her relationship worked out great for HER---ha ha, yeah, right!! With a ton of lying!
    There are 34,000 people on SI now. How in the FUCK can' anyone get any help there now? All it is and ever was is a PAIN PARADISE for people who want to FEEL GOOD about FEELING BAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, they never cease to amaze. You were the most standup member I can ever recall. Never involved in any controversy, never a problem. The owners and mods have become tyrant dictators of their own little sycophantic kingdom. Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete