Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fumbling for the words...

My dad survived his heart surgery and is recovering in ICU.

I have no idea how. Or why. I am still here.

I have had SO much to deal with, that there must be someone or something else holding me up.

I cannot even describe how much I have had to endure. Emotionally and otherwise.

Today was the longest day of my life.

I am fighting with all I have to celebrate this life. To be grateful for what I have.

And as of tonight, I still have my dad.

The man who tossed a baseball with me after work, every night in the summer.

40 years ago.

I love you dad.

Thank you for not leaving me here alone. :(

Love,

Your son.

No comments:

Post a Comment