Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Friday, December 31, 2010

I am a nature photographer.

Yep, that is what I am. And a writer. And maybe even, a teacher.

I have SO much to offer.

So, where are you?

You have an untapped resource here, that could provide you with incredible photos of the birds and other wildlife.

A man of passion and intelligence, who could teach and inspire.

Is there anyone in this world, who will believe in me, and give me that shot?

They say it's all up to us to find our way, to chart the course. To network, make friends, get the "in" so we can find productive work.

But you know, sometimes you just need a fucking helping hand.

So, anyone out there want to give me a shot?

Go for it. You won't be sorry.

You'll have the most kick-ass, motivated, talented person you could have ever imagined, who loves what he does almost more than life itself.

I've got it all. Energy, talent, ability. Experience. Business savvy. Professional experience. Mentoring. Management experience. Incredible intelligence. And a host of skills so many would be envious of.

Try me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year Eric! I hope you will have better luck this time and that this year will turn out to the better.
    As for the email messages, it happens with comcast sadly, of anyone who uses it, it blocked my email provider once and it still has problems with that for some reason. They blocked it obviously because someone used my domain to send out spam or something. But I don't know why they once say it is not blocked and then another day it is again..

    ReplyDelete