Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding

Forsters Tern Courtship Feeding
The male Forsters Tern offers a fish to his mate

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I need no one.

Nope, I don't.

I can exist and persevere without a soul here to be with me.

That doesn't mean I don't want someone by my side. I do.

But what I have found in this hellish life, is that is so fucking rare and nearly impossible as to be a pipe dream.

I am not a successful, handsome man, that attracts women.

I am one hard ass motherfucker, however. That nothing can defeat.

Except me. I can do that pretty readily.

Everyone wants something more than what I am. Or something different.

I have a life that now subsists on unemployment insurance, living in my father's home.

To most, that is a disgrace. A real turn off.

And I just don't give a fuck.

I didn't get here of my own doing.

But it is my life, as of now.

And who the hell knows what is to come.

One thing I have learned about loss.

When you lose the trappings of a life. When you lost the job, the home, the money. When you exist as a person for whom only their soul and their spirit survive.

Nobody wants you.

You are an "undesirable"

What the loss of material wealth and self sufficiency brings, is more loss.

Once you are no longer a person with a decent job, a stable life, and a future?

You may as well be dead to the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment